Friday, April 15, 2005

Testing the Waters...

Yeah, I know everybody else says that (see title) when they post for the first time, but it's true. I am here testing the waters. I've been hanging out at FireflyFans.net for over a year now, and I keep seeing everyone with a blog, so I figured, what the heck. I've got thoughts-a-plenty, why not post them for the whole world to see.

First, a little tip of my hat and a moment of silence for my friend Werzbowski, who just lost his father to cancer. You've always got a friend here.

On to other things, I've been writing fanfic for only about a year, but I've already got an ongoing story up at FireflyFans.net. It's a Firefly fic, of course, but I've got my own characters introduced. It's dramatic and all cliffhangery. Check it out, you'll be glad you did! Start with Destiny and go from there!

As far as everything else goes, right now I'm going crazy at work. There's 3 of us here, but there's work for 6 or more. We're goin' nuts!!!!

Oh well, I'll live.

Until next time!!

Keep flyin'!

No comments: