Friday, April 15, 2005

Sin City

My friend Corban and I saw Sin City last weekend.

Great movie! A bit gory in some parts, but I can easily overlook that for the movie that was wrapped around that. It was basically a trio of stories, all tied together in one way or another. Mickey Rourke was perfect in his role. "That's a nice coat. It would be a shame to get any blood on it. Why don't I hold it for you." Clive Owen surprised me in his role, different for him. Very well played on his part as the tough guy determined to defend his girlfriend's honor. Bruce Willis played the typical Bruce Willis role, but as always, he did it well.

So many stars, so many sexy women, so many bullet-ridden bodies.

Oh, and my favorite scene: "Would you look at that! It's right through me!"

Go see it, you won't be disappointed. You can check out the official site
here.

I've never read Frank Miller's graphic novels that the movie is based off of, but I think I'm gonna have to pick them up now!

No comments: